There are lots of important reasons to merge different PDF files. For example, if more than a few teams are working collaboratively on a single project, then they will need to join various PDF documents into one.
You might have documents in PDF format that you would like to combine in one file for easy access. For example, joining multiple files together helps concerned people to access all the information related to a specific project.
On the other hand, they might have to open files individually and look for the information needed, which must be pretty time-consuming. That’s the reason why merging multiple PDF files has become necessary for people belonging to different areas of life.
How to Merge PDF
There are different ways through which you can merge PDF files. However, the most popular method of doing so is using online tools. Fortunately, there is no scarcity of credible online tools that allow you to merge multiple PDF files in the blink of an eye.
It is essential to choose the right tool because not all of them deliver the same results. For instance, merge pdf is based on a simple layout and allows you to merge several PDF files with zero hassle.
Merging PDF files is not a problem as it requires following a few simple steps.
- First, you need to visit mergpdf.io, a free online tool to merge multiple PDF files. You can merge different PDF documents into one large file.
- Once you visit the website, there’s a designated area where you can upload multiple PDF files either by clicking on the ‘Choose Files’ button or using the Drag & Drop feature. You can select multiple PDF files and upload them in one go. Just go to the folder where you have multiple PDF files stored and choose the ones you would like to merge. Once you have selected them all, click open to upload them.
- Wait for a few moments until all PDF files get uploaded. This could take a little longer depending upon the size, the number of documents you upload, and your internet connection speed
- Once the files are uploaded successfully, you can change their order by dragging and dropping them. Then, click on the ‘Merge File’ button once you have set the order. All the files will be merged into one single document.
- You can see the live version of the final output online and download it to your device. By default, the file should be downloaded to the Download folder on your device. Furthermore, you can also copy and share the link online.
That’s all you need to convert different PDF files into one single
PDF document. Using an online PDF merger is much more convenient than using a
downloadable software program for this purpose.
Why Merge PDF files online
Merging PDF files has become beneficial in different ways. Here are some of the critical reasons how an online PDF merger can be productive for everyone.
Ease of sharing data
Sharing more than a few PDF files with business partners and concerned authorities could be challenging. You will have to choose files and share them individually, which could take up time.
On the contrary, sharing a single file that contains every bit of the relevant information becomes a lot easier. As soon as you finish merging the file using an online PDF merger, a sharable link appears that you can share through WhatsApp or other means.
Ease of managing information
It must not be easy to handle multiple PDF files since they require intense management. On the opposite side, managing a single file sounds like a piece of cake. You can move it anywhere you want without hassle.
One of the best things you can do with mergepdf.io is to change the order of your PDF files before you merge them into a single document. This helps you better manage the information in a sequence that you desire. Drag and drop files in the order you want them to appear in one document.
Merge large PDF files
Mergepdf.io allows you to merge files up to 100MB. It means merging big files on the go is not a problem anymore. You can use your laptop, smartphone, or even a tablet to convert multiple files into one without using any software.
Zero danger of viruses and malware
There is no danger of catching malware or viruses when you merge pdf files online since you download nothing on your device. You have to upload files online and download them once they are converted.
Do not get scared of downloading an infectious file because mergepdf.io is a reliable tool that you can use without such concerns. They use the latest encryption standards to ensure that your files remain perfectly secure under all circumstances.
The online PDF merger is easily compatible with most browsers and devices. However, you need a steady internet connection to convert different PDF files into a single document. So, visit the mergepdf.io, follow the simple instructions mentioned above, and download the desired output within seconds. This can save you a bunch of time and effort.
The site is perfectly compatible to work smoothly on windows, mac, android, and iOS-based devices. It means you will not have to worry about compatibility issues.